Sunday, May 1, 2011

Success!!





I had my first ever Lemonade Stand.


It was an exclusive 'by invitation only' sale.
I decorated the sidewalk for the VIP entrance into my backyard.





I made sure I'd know when people came...



I had a rush of customers...


I think I had a great range of people...
from 8 months to 80 years!!




I even had a police officer and a fire fighter at my sale!!
I didn't get pictures of everyone BUT I sure am glad that you came and liked my lemonade and cupcakes!!


They were Pink Lemonade~Cherry Chip and Lemon cupcakes both with Lemon curd filling (from freshly squeezed lemons)
and butter cream icing.

THANK YOU for supporting my 1st Lemonade Stand!

What Lemonade recipe should I try next year?

Did you guess what my secret ingredients were?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment about my Lemonade Day business.