Saturday, April 23, 2011

This morning I mixed up my lemonade.

With my secret ingredient.

I took my sister to help me advertise (because she is loud and talks a lot!!)









I met the Mayor. He really liked my lemonade. We traded business cards.



One of the judges REALLY liked the spices in my lemonade. He asked what was in it but it's a secret recipe.


If you'd like to try my lemonade, you can come to my stand on May 1st!
Tell your friends too!
I'll be selling CC's Spiced Lemonade and CUPCAKES!

Please leave a comment if you were there!!


2 comments:

  1. This is WONDERFUL! Isn't Mayor Atchison fun? He came to our Multicultural potluck supper. Good luck with your lemonade sale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayor Atchison is fun. He gave me a Saskatoon Shines pin!CJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment about my Lemonade Day business.